The fastest and snacks, of course, are salads fruits and vegetables, because, first, their preparation is spent much less time (no need to boil, simmer, fry, etc.) and, secondly, such food is always fresh and many of them are perfectly satisfy hunger. We will note several advantages of these snacks:
vegetables and fruits carry the vitamins
vegetables and fruits are always low-calorie and easily digestible
vegetables and fruits are easy to prepare, and well blended (ingredients)
vegetables and fruits are suitable even for people who sit on a diet
The quick snacks of vegetables are snacks of cucumbers, tomatoes, asparagus, peppers, beans, greens. These vegetables are easily cut and combined, depending on preference. You can make a light salad (a must, of course, add seasonings, sour cream, mayonnaise, butter (to taste).
Here is an example of quick snacks of vegetables: salad cucumber, tomato, pepper, radish and cheese. Continue reading
Good cheese is perfect to complement a good wine or chocolate and some kinds of cheese are always synonymous with good taste. Archaeological data clearly shows the propagation of cheesemaking in year 5500 BC in the region of kuyavia, Poland. By that time, when Rome became the dominant civilization in the world, cheese was an everyday food. After the fall of Rome, cheese making spread throughout Europe. In today’s world there are many different types of cheese: only in the UK with over 700 different local cheeses; France more than 400 famous cheeses.
The first factory for the industrial production of cheese was built in 1815 in Switzerland, since the mass production of cheese became commonplace. Below we will learn about 9 of the most exorbitantly expensive cheese in the world.
Nowhere in the world is cheese so revered in France. The country is famous for its famous cheeses, such as Camembert made in Normandy, brie historic region of brie in France. Cheese is commonly used for pizzas, salads, soups, etc.
1. Dita Beaufort (Beaufort D’ete): $ 35 per half kilogram. Continue reading
1. The first in the top ten most delicious Thai dishes is Tom Yam soup Goong. This is a spicy soup with shrimp and chili paste, lemongrass, alangaram, lime and Thai fish sauce. The legendary dish of Thailand — fresh shrimp and some nuts. Well on the skin and health.
2. Honorary second place went to the salad Pad Thai — Pad Thai. Very popular among Europeans for its unusual taste. Pad Thai is a fried noodle (thick, thin, wide or narrow) with small nuts, onion and egg. The taste lies in supplements: Chile, fish sauce, peanuts, sugar and salt.
3. Red Curry in third place in our top. Dish consisting of grilled pieces of meat (chicken, pork) with curry paste, thin slices of lime. The Thais, this dish is compared to a beautiful woman: soft, delicate and fragrant taste.
4. Chicken with cashew nuts in fourth place Chicken with Cashew Nuts. Tourists go crazy for the combination of these seemingly incompatible dishes. Continue reading