There were times when, for us, unusual specialties were pizza and rolls. In the kitchens of various countries and peoples you can find many more exotic dishes that will impress if not taste, then our imagination.Although, for those countries where they were invented, it is quite normal food, even a delicacy.
What can offer hospitable hosts from the “special dishes”?
1.Sandwich with fried brains
The birthplace of the fried brain sandwich is Indiana (USA). Classically, the delicacy prepared from cow brains. Recently bovine brain was replaced by pork.
2. Rocky mountain oysters (bull testicles)
Rocky mountain oysters they’re bull testicles, they’re calf fries, Prairie oysters, cowboy caviar, and Montana tenderloin. Actually, the dish has so many names it’s the testicles of a young bull, which are removed in the process of branding a calf, the bull was less aggressive and grow more fat.
After removal, the eggs soaked in water, washed, cleaned and fried in batter. In some regions of the American West and Canada, where farmers have been breeding cattle, are special festivals dedicated to the culinary treatment of the testicles of a young steer. Those who have tried it assert that delicious delicacy. Continue reading
Good cheese is perfect to complement a good wine or chocolate and some kinds of cheese are always synonymous with good taste. Archaeological data clearly shows the propagation of cheesemaking in year 5500 BC in the region of kuyavia, Poland. By that time, when Rome became the dominant civilization in the world, cheese was an everyday food. After the fall of Rome, cheese making spread throughout Europe. In today’s world there are many different types of cheese: only in the UK with over 700 different local cheeses; France more than 400 famous cheeses.
The first factory for the industrial production of cheese was built in 1815 in Switzerland, since the mass production of cheese became commonplace. Below we will learn about 9 of the most exorbitantly expensive cheese in the world.
Nowhere in the world is cheese so revered in France. The country is famous for its famous cheeses, such as Camembert made in Normandy, brie historic region of brie in France. Cheese is commonly used for pizzas, salads, soups, etc.
1. Dita Beaufort (Beaufort D’ete): $ 35 per half kilogram. Continue reading
1. The first in the top ten most delicious Thai dishes is Tom Yam soup Goong. This is a spicy soup with shrimp and chili paste, lemongrass, alangaram, lime and Thai fish sauce. The legendary dish of Thailand — fresh shrimp and some nuts. Well on the skin and health.
2. Honorary second place went to the salad Pad Thai — Pad Thai. Very popular among Europeans for its unusual taste. Pad Thai is a fried noodle (thick, thin, wide or narrow) with small nuts, onion and egg. The taste lies in supplements: Chile, fish sauce, peanuts, sugar and salt.
3. Red Curry in third place in our top. Dish consisting of grilled pieces of meat (chicken, pork) with curry paste, thin slices of lime. The Thais, this dish is compared to a beautiful woman: soft, delicate and fragrant taste.
4. Chicken with cashew nuts in fourth place Chicken with Cashew Nuts. Tourists go crazy for the combination of these seemingly incompatible dishes. Continue reading