1. The first in the top ten most delicious Thai dishes is Tom Yam soup Goong. This is a spicy soup with shrimp and chili paste, lemongrass, alangaram, lime and Thai fish sauce. The legendary dish of Thailand — fresh shrimp and some nuts. Well on the skin and health.
2. Honorary second place went to the salad Pad Thai — Pad Thai. Very popular among Europeans for its unusual taste. Pad Thai is a fried noodle (thick, thin, wide or narrow) with small nuts, onion and egg. The taste lies in supplements: Chile, fish sauce, peanuts, sugar and salt.
3. Red Curry in third place in our top. Dish consisting of grilled pieces of meat (chicken, pork) with curry paste, thin slices of lime. The Thais, this dish is compared to a beautiful woman: soft, delicate and fragrant taste.
4. Chicken with cashew nuts in fourth place Chicken with Cashew Nuts. Tourists go crazy for the combination of these seemingly incompatible dishes. Continue reading
Feijoa papaya Pomelo Passion fruit concise encyclopedia of exotic fruits – 10 fruit and 40 recipes with them. Coconut Avocado Figs Mango Guava Pineapple back to top
Something tasty, easy and unusual, we always want, no matter the time of year outside. If pulled on culinary Exotica, but to try fried grasshoppers or ice cream with maggots you’re not ready, the best way to discover dishes from nepravishta unfamiliar or exotic fruits.
Durian, jackfruit, mangosteen, rambutan, kuruba, carambola, cherimoya… have you ever Heard these names? For example, mangosteen is a favourite of Malaysians and Thais. It has a fragrant sweet pulp, is considered the king of tropical fruits. It looks like a white tangerine, hidden in a pomegranate, and tastes like a cross between a peach and grapes.
Durian is one of the most popular fruits in South Asia. His fearsome appearance (a La coconut, overgrown with thorns) does not deter foodies. Solid Golden yellow flesh of the durian is not a fruit, but rather garlic-cheese-onion or even the taste of the herring. For the first time to try durian because of the specific smell better in the open air and in small quantities. Continue reading
If you now eat, we strongly recommend to postpone reading this article until later. The fact that we have collected for you a small list of the most terrifying, disgusting, but at the same time interesting and incredible dishes from around the world.
1. Fried tarantula, Cambodia
This Cambodian delicacy. Served with lime and black pepper.
2. Roasted Guinea pig, Peru
Guinea pigs are known to us as cute and adorable animals.
However, for the inhabitants of the Andes, Guinea pig is the only food. Their meat is very nutritious and contains a lot of protein.
As a rule, they served on the table fried with the head and limbs. Pigs do not contain much meat, their skin is quite tough. The taste of Guinea pigs resembles rabbit meat.
3. Rotten cheese, Sardinia
This is especially a delicacy of Sardinia, which is served on the table along with a warning from the Ministry of health. Most of the cheese contains larvae and is considered a real delicacy. Continue reading