10 most delicious Thai dishes
1. The first in the top ten most delicious Thai dishes is Tom Yam soup Goong. This is a spicy soup with shrimp and chili paste, lemongrass, alangaram, lime and Thai fish sauce. The legendary dish of Thailand — fresh shrimp and some nuts. Well on the skin and health.
2. Honorary second place went to the salad Pad Thai — Pad Thai. Very popular among Europeans for its unusual taste. Pad Thai is a fried noodle (thick, thin, wide or narrow) with small nuts, onion and egg. The taste lies in supplements: Chile, fish sauce, peanuts, sugar and salt.
3. Red Curry in third place in our top. Dish consisting of grilled pieces of meat (chicken, pork) with curry paste, thin slices of lime. The Thais, this dish is compared to a beautiful woman: soft, delicate and fragrant taste.
4. Chicken with cashew nuts in fourth place Chicken with Cashew Nuts. Tourists go crazy for the combination of these seemingly incompatible dishes. They contrast with each other, forming a new, crazy taste. In the composition of dishes include: fried chicken pieces, cashew nuts, sweet soy sauce, onion, chili pepper, carrots and mushrooms.
5. Fifth place is Som Tam Spicy Green Papaya Salad spicy salad of green Papaji. About this beautiful painted salad here is the Thai salad Som Tam .
6. Always popular and delicious fried rice. It can be with chicken, pork, beef, seafood and prawns. Rice fried in a pan with eggs and vegetables, gets in the hands of Thai chefs of fine taste.
7. Soup Tom Ka Kai Chicken in Coconut Soup — chicken soup with coconut milk. Amazing, unusual white soup with chili pepper, tender pieces of chicken, beans, tomatoes, alangaram.
8. Morning Glory is an unusual dish of green stems and shrimp, garlic, fish and oyster sauces, black bean. This dish is perfect ginger tea with its medicinal properties.
9. Green Chicken Curry is a soup with pieces of chicken with green curry, lots of condiments: sugar, salt, curry, chili, tomatoes, Basil, lime, coriander. Served with a Cup of ordinary rice.
10. Spicy beef salad — sliced beef with mint, coriander, lime, chilli.